1
It's none of your business
不关你的事
2
I had a very good seat
我的座位很好
3
This is a private conversation
这是私人间的谈话
4
I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime
有时我要一直躺到吃午饭的时候
5
Postcards always spoil my holidays
明信片总搅得我假日不得安宁.
6
I made a big decision
我做出了一项重大决定
7
My brother has never been abroad before, so he is finding this trip very exciting.
我弟弟以前从未出过国, 因此, 他觉得这次旅行非常激动人心.
8
The bird covered the distance in three minutes.
这只鸟只用了3分钟就飞完了全程.
9
I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street.
我刚刚搬进了大桥街的一所房子.
10
In return for this,,,,
作为回报,,,,
11
The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning.
飞机误点了, 侦探们在机场等了整整一上午.
12
Two detectives were keeping guard at the door. Two others opened the parcel
这时两个侦探把住门口, 另外两个侦探打开了包裹
13
The best and the worst
最好的和最差的
14
I like gardens too, but I do not like hard work.
我也喜欢花园, 但我却不愿意辛勤劳动.
15
Every year I enter for the garden competition too, and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town!
每年的花园竞赛我也参加, 但总因是镇上最劣的花园而获得一个小奖!
16
A cold welcome
冷遇
17
The big clock refused to welcome the New Year.
那座大钟不愿意迎接新年.
18
everybody began to laugh and sing.
大家已经笑了起来, 同时唱起了歌.
19
Not for jazz
不适于演奏爵士乐
20
We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord.
我家有件古乐器, 被称作古钢琴
21
She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken.
她在击琴键时用力过猛, 损坏了两根琴弦.
22
Now we are not allowed to touch it.
不许我们再动它.
23
One good turn deserves another
礼尚往来
24
Tony worked in a lawyer's office years ago, but he is now working at a bank.
托尼曾在一家律师事务所工作, 而现在正在一家银行上班.
25
'I have never borrowed any money from you,' Tony said, 'so now you can pay for my dinner!'
“我还从未向你借过钱, “托尼说道, “所以现在你可以替我付饭钱了!”
26
Goodbye and good luck
再见,一路顺风
27
We'll meet him at the harbour early in the morning.
明天一大早我们将在码头为他送行
28
It has sailed across the Atlantic many times.
它已经多次横渡大西洋
29
We are very proud of him
我们真为他感到自豪
30
He will take part in an important race across the Atlantic.
他将参加一次重大的横渡大西洋的比赛.